Friday 28 November 2008

A very funky pink creation


This one is going for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge 24 ' Funky Christmas'. I'm hoping to venture out a little bit more and enter different challenges. Papers are from Kaboodles latest Christmas kit and have used the remainder of the papers from my last creation. Are these funky or what?

Copics RV04 pink and YG06 green are used on the image, the rest is gently coloured in with metallic pencils and give a slight glisten which can't really be picked up here. Added crystal dust , ribbon from stash, gems which are really lime green from Josey Rose Boutique, sentiment is computer generated in curlz font and printed onto the paper after I printed out the funky dots. Finished but is it funky enough?

Don't forget to enter my candy, last day is Sunday and I'd just like to say for a beginner I'm nearly doubled with what I started out with 2 weeks ago, it's alot for me!!! So thank you to all who are coming to visit.

3 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

wow this is funky.....love the pink polka dot paper and that cute kitty image - great work and thanks for playing along this week at PBSC
Hugs
Kath
xxxxx

Pauline C said...

Wow this is VERY funky - love the vibrant colours and the clever sentiment to go with the image. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Beth said...

This is fabulous! I love the funky, spotty papers and the image is so cute! Thanks for joining in this week! xx