Saturday 22 November 2008

Kaboodle 12 'Monochrome'

I think I may be just in time for this one, Kaboodle Doodles want either black or white or any single colour with shades, so I've gone with their own blue paper pack. I love this paper and I've gone with the long DL cards for the last two i made and I've made them right to the edge instead of leaving a border around it. It's very simple card, nothing too complicated.
I've stuck a thin off-cut from one of my cards down the middle, handcut using oval plastic templates to guide me with cutting the scallop with the scissors, accented with co-ordinating gel pen, image is a stamp I picked up for a pound at the local in town craft shop,coloured with gel pen, abit of crystal dust and three sequins to finish off. Thanks for taking the time to look and have a good weekend and don't forget to enter my blog candy on the post to the right.

2 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

That is very cute, lovely card. Thank you for Joining the Kaboodle Doodle Challenge this week. Kim

Ila said...

This is Gorgeous!! the colors and accents are just perfect!!...Hugs, Ila