Thursday 27 November 2008

Kaboodle 13 'shaped cards and items'

This week at kaboodle square and rectangular cards are out. So instead I've created a round card, using their own Christmas kit that i won previously. Lovely colours and really enjoy using thier downloads. I used a small plate for the circle :) So this shaped card has a funky appeal to it, everything on there is from Kaboodle apart from the bit of ribbon I couldn't bear to throw away so I folded it and stuck it under the pink dotty paper, the silver sequins from own stash and the sentiment is from a collection of Do-crafts Whispers stamps that I bought long time ago and have been just sitting around. There was a happy crafty mistake on this one but I think I've got away with it! Happy Crafting All , Hope you like this one, special effort from me this week with a card a day to share with you as my candy ends on Sunday, don't forget to enter. Bye for now.

4 comments:

Ila said...

This is Gorgeous!! I love round cards...and the colors and design is Beautiful!!..Hugs, Ila

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Ruby and love the colours and design, also love the added detail of the sequins, Hugs, Nikki x

Kim Dellow said...

OPh that is gorgeous, Thanks for joining the Kaboodle Doodle challenge this week. Kim

stampingmarianne said...

Very nice card. Congratulations on winning the challenge!
Marianne