Saturday 29 November 2008

Cute Card Thursday 38 'lilac'
Slight change of plans with the creation I was going to show you lovely people today as I wanted to save it till tomorrow (candy day). I'm so surprised at the number of comments I've had for the candy draw, thanks to each and everyone of you! So I whipped this one up to show how I've used some contents of my main candy.

The blank I started with is slightly textured, stamped some flowers with the Crafters Companion Girls stamp set with lilac inkpad, ran some DCWV lilac (even though it looks alot darker ) cardstock in the Stylized Flowers embossing folder through the cuttlebug (this one is mine, a new one is included in the main candy), stamped the cute kitty image from the same stamps and gently watercoloured her, mounted onto pink paper from stash, stretchy ribbon has metal charm through it and tied in a little bow, my crotchet flowers has one of the blingy gems (included in my main candy) which I've handsewn as a glue dot would simply not have held it together and sewn this straight to the card. No sentiment as I'm not sure which little girl this one will go to. Silver glue gel used to accent the image and some flowers and inked edges to finish.

It's so cloudy round here to take a good picture and to scan it I would lose the bling. Hope it's ok, you get the idea... tomorrow there will be a main winner and 4 runners up so don't forget to enter my candy on the post to the right. Good luck to everyone. Bye for now.

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Such a pretty card!!

Kimberley said...

Pretty cute card and kitty.

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so cute, love the image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Bev said...

Fabulous card, love the image and beautiful colours.
hugs Bev x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is so cute :) Kim