Monday 10 November 2008

Hi all! This is the creation I was working on last week and managed to decide what image I wanted on it today. Thankyou Jeanette for the wallet this is based on and this wonderful image Tilda under fall leaf. The card stock is from Fancy Pants and is double-sided, that was a little something from Papercraft Inspirations as my card was shown in their mag. Unfortunately I think I missed it. Nevermind. It's wonderful to work with and very sturdy for this project.

Turquoise grosgrain ribbon from old QVC kit, sentiment from a cheap stamp at Tesco's stamped with black stazon, scalloped edge with scissors, edged with red ink and mounted on to silver mirri board. Tilda has been gently watercoloured and silver dust added to leaf and her wings and heart.



The inside... the corners have been stamped with Gunhilds stamps I won in her candy.Absolutely love these stamps. Thanks! Well that's it for now, thanks for looking and I'm looking forward to my next creation. :)



A close up

3 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous creation Ruby and love the design and papers you have used. Love the sweet Tilda too. Sorry to hear about your counter and blogger can do some strange things sometimes. I noticed yesterday that there was a card missing on one of my posts. Hugs, Nikki x

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute! I love the colors!

Jeanette said...

Ruby, you have made such a great folder. Glad to see you are enjoying your goodies! Hugs Jeanette