Monday 17 November 2008

Look at what I've received from the most talented Jeanette. This marvelously talented lady passed this wonderful award to me and it's my first so I say 'Thank you Jeanette', thank you for thinking of me, I'm no where near brilliantly talented as you are and I am extremely proud to receive this. So here it will stay unless someone can tell me what I must do with it as I'm not familiar with the 'must's and do's' when you receive these amazing awards.

Any way I shall try to get a creation of mine on here today. First I've got to think what I'm going to make... Oh and don't forget to enter my very first blog candy in the post below. I only started blogging in June this year and loving it, and people please bare with me if I 've made a few bloopers, didin't mean to, I just have to wrestle with my computer now and again to get it to do what I want. Of course it's not the 'puters fault, I'm still trying to get on with this new found technology which for me is a triumph. Thanks for reading this. Bye for now!

Candy Alert

Ria is giving away Funky Fairy blog candy and also some of her own candy for the amazing 17,000 hits she's had. Wow, great christmas candy!

Gayle has 2 Sugar Nellie stamps on offer to make christmas and new year cards from funky kits. She also has a new job, go over to find out.

Alice has candy.Go and take a peek!

Lacey is celebrating her birthday with stamp giveaway and not just any stamps but High Hopes. Yippeee. Visit her inspirational blog, so much to see and a talented lady.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Congrats on your award!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex