Sunday 7 December 2008

A Spoonful of Sugar 28 'Thank you'

Well, I've been browsing around a few blogs and seeing valentines creations so I thought I would make this Wishing Tree from Pink Poison into a love tree (if that makes sense).
The card is only a small one the usual size I go with is 13cm x 13 cm, so I was quite surprised when this gorgeous stamp nearly fitted my blank except I had to cut off the stump at the bottom of it. I don't like to do that but I did on this occassion. So there we have it in black stazon and edged with red ink, the papers are downloads from Summer Driggs (summertime designs) free, I just love her designs and what better when it's for free, brown is accented with sakura white gel pen, red stitching with my new machine and I can't wait to show you all the different stitches it does,(it's my bestest friend at the moment).
The love letters come with this set and so much more. Stamped them 5 times and coloured with my red copic, small scrap of ribbon wrapped round the trunk and silver gem, added glamour dust to the hearts on the letters. I've left one off the tree as if it's falling or just landed (sounds like an aeroplane). And lastly but it was the first thing I did was the sentiment foam stamp from an old QVC kit. Love their kits, like to buy something that I can use over and over again! Thanks for looking and have a great Sunday even though it's freeeeeezing!!!

No comments: