Sunday 13 October 2013

I'm back again with another creation for the LUFP...as I'm sure everyone knows October is Breast Awareness month. We must continue to give our support and hope to all those that are suffering and also keep going for all those important checks. My card is using a fab digi win from Glitter N Sparkle challenge blog. Scribble Designs gave away 3 images and this was one of them that I chose. Hope you like it.


Challenges entered...LUFP 2nd, Allsorts ABC's 'H for hope', used the lovely sketch from Sketch Saturday, Stampin for the weekend 'anything goes' as is Challenges 4 Everybody, Papertake 2nd '2 by 2...pair of wings', and Crafty Little Fairies 'pretty in pink'. Wishing you a great Sunday!

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Very important and lovely card Ruby..
Thanks for joining in with us at “Crafty Little Fairies..

Luv CHRISSYxx

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Link Up For Pink DT

Cathy P said...

Great card. Love the image, your sparkles and the bold pink color. Your winged "hope" is perfect for the sketch. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Sketch Saturday this week.
Cathy xx

brenda said...

A lovely and elegant card Ruby, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Esther said...

Lovin the sparkle and the embossing!!! Pretty card!!!
Thank you for joining our linking party!!!

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Thankyou for joining our challenge at Challenges 4 everybody with your important card and getting the message across. Thankyou once again Fiona dt. xx

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! This is so gorgeous Ruby!! I really love the sparkle on your image!! It's a fab image too! :)

Julie said...

A fab card for a great cause!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekends for our Anything Goes challenge!

Hugs

Julie

Oak Pond SC said...

Great Card Ruby! Love the embossing and congratulations on your win over at LUFP. Can you please contact me to choose your 3 free digis from my store. I've been trying to contact you but I think I have the wrong e-mail address. Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim from Oak Pond Creations :)