Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween if you're celebrating tonight and please stay safe. My card is using a fab stamp from Nutcrafters, sentiment is theirs too. Coloured with Promarkers, and I've not forgotten one of my first buys 'The Light Box'...well I've got all my stencils I spent a fortune on and won't be in a rush to throw away. So as I was following a sketch I've embossed some doggy bones and cute little doggies on the right side for a bit of texture. You may notice there's no design papers here too, just simple distressing around the edges and a single star from a candy stamp I won a little while ago.



So onto 10 challenges...Nutcrafters 'Autumn splendour', Natalie & Amy 'for the boys', Cards For Men 'way to go', MAWTT 'no design paper', Creative Inspirations 'bingo..diagonal..stamp, white, distress', I Love Promarkers 'anything goes' as is Simon says. Allsorts 'treemendous' and Sweet Stampin 'wood, trees, leaves'. sketch from Sketch Saturday. Have a brilliant last day of October, bye.

12 comments:

brenda said...

Oh my, this is such a lovely creation for my Treemendous theme at Allsorts this week, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

*Vicki* said...

What a really darling image!! Love your coloring and that bit of embossed edge...very cute! :0) Enjoy your Halloween evening my friend! HUGS

catherine said...

This is super Ruby and thanks for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week
x catherine

Debbie said...

Great card and perfect for our challenge over at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Fab card and beautifully coloured - perfect for our challenge. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Ruby, such a lovely image. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Treemendous challenge x

Vannessa said...

Such a fun image and I love the embossing doggy bones round the edge! Thanks for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT

Unknown said...

Great card! Love the design of this card and the image is so cute.
Thanks for joining the Sweet Stampin' Challenge and good luck!
'Shell
http://shellscardhaven.blogspot.ca

WeirdCat said...

Lovely design, fab image, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

Pat K said...

Wonderful image and I love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. Pat K x

Jo Nevill said...

what a super card, I love your colouring

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week

Jo x

cheiron said...

What a sweet image and great coloring too. Thanks for playing along with us in the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!