Thursday 3 October 2013

Hi, my card today is very simple...I managed to decoupage this wonderful fairy image (one of 2 that were printed on the sheet) from Ching-Choux Kuik. Quite liking decoupage as I needed to do some cas ones for my box. I do like to emboss them with  my cuttlebug so I used Swiss Dots folder, posh ribbon and charm, wonderful Grunge sentiment from LOTV and glitter glue in her hair to finish.

Lots of challenges...Simon says 'dotty', Fab n Funky 'ribbon' as is Crafty Ribbons, Flutter by Wednesdays 'use fave things ...embossing folder', Crafty Creations 'winged things' as is Sweet Stampin 2nd entry, Pennys Challenge 'anything goes' as are Creative Craft and Papertake, Glitter n Sparkle 2nd, Make it Monday and Challenges 4 Everybody. Have a fab afternoon all!

15 comments:

Danni said...

This is gorgeous!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

Laura Sterckx said...

GORGEOUS card! I love that image and the embossed dots! :)
Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Pia S said...

The decoupage image looks fantastic and it stands out so beautifully from the white embossed background. A lovely card - spotted it on MIM.

Angelique said...

Beautifull. Love the dotted embossed background paper.
Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Lozzy said...

Just see your card at Crafty Creations challenge and had to say what a beautiful card. I do love these images..Hugs Lozzy x

Pat K said...

Absolute stunning! Love the cas design with your amazing colouring. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Ruby..gorgeous image and colouring...and thank you for popping by and leaving me some blog love, really apppreciate it..and thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday...

luv CHRISSYxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a really lovely creation. Love the embossing and the gorgeous image. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

*Vicki* said...

So so beautiful Ruby!! Love the blue colors and popped up dimension!! Have a lovely weekend! HUGS :)

Rachel said...

Pretty card Ruby, beautiful colouring.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

What a lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

Monika Reeck said...

your coloring her totally adorable..love the embossed dots too..and love the arrangement on your card...lovely done..

I see you card on Make it Monday...if you like to see my card is # 195, thanks before, big hugs, Monika

lindyloo said...

Gorgeous! thank you for joining us at glitter n sparkle

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a beautiful card! I love your heart charm. Thank you for linking up with Glitter n Sparkle this week for our Add Some Metal challenge.

KT Fit Kitty, DT Glitter n Sparkle
http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

Wendy said...

Beautiful image and colours, spotted it on MIM. xx