Friday 4 October 2013

Hi, another cas card using Bugaboo's Gus and the sentiment comes with it. Such a fun image. I've stamped the card with one of the Stampin Up stamps (simply stars) I won on MIM's 3rd Birthday Party from Shirley Anne's blog..'thankyou so much' and I hope you like what I've done with my win. Digi image coloured with Promarkers, I colourised the sentiment too as it was on white card and this one I used today is slightly off-white, distressed sentiment with my unpicker from sewing machine, stamped another single star on spare piece and cut out, added with a small metal brad.

I know that these cards are so simple to do with not much thought to papers and choosing matting and layering papers etc but I'm quite enjoying a little change before I get back into some of the normal ones for me. So onto challenges... firstly Totally Papercrafts 'humour', CCT 'signs of distress..on the sentiment', Glitter n Sparkle 3rd meatal brad, I Love Promarkers 'song... When I'm 64 by the Beatles', Crafty Catz 'anything' as are Pennys 2nd, Creative Craft 2nd, Papertake 2nd, MIM 2nd and Challenges 4 everybody 2nd. Bye for now.

14 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Such a beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

tilly said...

A lovely card, I am a fan of Gus and Stella lol...... Thank you for joining in at crafty catz
Tilly

Anonymous said...

great card, love bugaboo stamps. thank you for joining us at "Challenges4Everybody" this time! Hope to see you again! Good Luck!!
- Amelia - Admin

brenda said...

I know this copy/pasty business must be getting boring, but at least that way I can get to my fav blogs for a nose, say hello and have a good weekend.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Brilliant song and card. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a cute card! I see your metal brad. Thank you for linking up with Glitter n Sparkle this week for our Add Some Metal challenge.

KT Fit Kitty, DT Glitter n Sparkle
http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

*Vicki* said...

You gotta love Gus!! Such an adorable CAS card!! HUGS :)

Unknown said...

Such an adorable card, thank you for sharing over at MIM, Hugs Kerry xx

WeirdCat said...

Great card, love the sentiment, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
Ruth x

Digi Darla said...

Beautiful card!

Hugs
Kim

Kindly check my new site DigiDarlaDesigns.com for more beautiful digi's if you have some time...

Thanks

Helen said...

Love it! Great image and I love that sentiment.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Unknown said...

Simply and clever... and funny! Love the CAS style of this card. Thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and I hope you will come back again.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Super card.

Thanks for sharing at Totally Papercrafts.

Susan x

Beverley said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Creative Craft.
Hugs
Bev x