Thursday 24 October 2013

Hi to all! Firstly can I say my deepest thoughts are with all those good folks over on the other side of the world who are suffering so badly with all those raging fires in parts of Australia. I cannot imagine how they must be coping thinking the inevitable of losing their home in this way. Whether it be a man-made catastrophie or nature taking its toll I hope this situation doesn't get any worse, please stay safe. It is truly touching and sad to see how all this has effected people in Australia. 

So with that off my little brain, I'll tell you about my shaped card using my Go Kreate dies which you've seen alot of lately. Used a HM stamp 'finding friendship, stamped with walnut stain distress ink and coloured with Promarkers, used an old wooden effect digi scrap for the fence, computer generated sentiment and just distressed with my unpicker haberdashery tool. No glitter, finished off with twine to hold it together. I wasn't sure if this elegant shape would go for a man card, what do you think?


So onto the challenges...firstly HM challenge 'anything goes with twine' and  they're blog hopping so I'll be there after this, Sentimental Sundays 'happy birthday shaped/easel', Creative Craft 2nd, Sir Stampalot 'all creatures great and small', Fab n Funky 'distress', MAWTT 'shaped', Ribbon Girls 'brown', Creative Inspirations 'anything goes' as are MIM 2nd and Challenges 4 Everybody. Wishing you all a safe day, take care.

19 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Ruby, oh so cute, love the shape you used and tied it with the twine! And your CAS design using this adorable stamp is great. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge and blog hop. Good luck with the prizes!!

Hugs
Sue

Unknown said...

Terrific card! Thanks for joining our linky party at Make It Monday.

Donna Hanley said...

This is just adorable. I love this image and it looks so great in brown with the cute touch of twine.

Annie Wills said...

What an adorable image! Great design here...thanks for joining in the fun at House-Mouse & Friends!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely, gorgeous image. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Ribbon Girl said...

such a sweet image! mmm I'll have to try the haberdashery unpicking tool one day myself! will save my thumb nail from wearing out - Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl October Colour Challenge, Mary x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Ruby :-) I love the shape and whole design,, I think this would be perfect for a 'man' card ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Challenge and hop :-)
luv
Lols x x x

loz said...

Fabulous card and image. Visiting from MIM..Loz

Nicecrane Designs said...

Amazing card,,,love it......love it,Thanks for your comments at Brenda`s Blog abut my Christmas images,,,so feel free to ask me your favo product from all my stuff for free, let me know.

Christine said...

Stunning male creation love the earthy colours..

Thanks for sharing & Hopping with us at HM & Friends chall. good luck..

smiles Christine x

Pami said...

This is such a sweet little card Ruby! What a wonderful image! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck with the challenge! Pami x

Alli Devine said...

Gorgeous card Love the shape and the image you have chosen.

Thanks for entering our Distress Challenge at Fab n Funky
Alli x

Rach83 said...

Great male card and I love the fence with your cute creatures.

Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week.

Rachel x

cotnob said...

This is an adorable card Ruby, I love your fabulous image and great CAS design.
Thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge.
Pauline GDT
x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card, love your layout and sweet image, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations, hugs, Sarah x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Mousey hugs
Tracy x

Eret said...

Your card is fabulous and perfect for male. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x

America said...

Adorable design, fab cuts. Thanks for joining the FUN with our House-Mouse & Friends MC Blog-Hop. Good Luck and hope to see you playing again this week on the "Anything But A Card" challenge.

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday #156 Twine Challenge!

This is such an adorable image and such a lovely design!

♥ Sue Kment