Saturday 10 January 2009

Wishing Tree full of Love


Another creation today that I keep meaning to put up here is Lily the Fairy from the contest at Pink Cat Studio
Where possible I try to stamp out a duplicate of the image I'm working on just in case it goes wrong, in this case I printed out this cute little fairy twice and since I've already put my first creation in for the contest I thought it would be a shame to waste it and w/coloured her with my new Koi's which I still need a lot of practice on, I've even given a pale blue outline all around her and cut her out lifted with foam pads.The paper is from Kaboodle Doodles and from the blue range, the Wishing Tree stamp is from Pink Poison which is now Greeting Card Farm and hearts come in this set which I've lifted, so does the sentiment. I've used machine stitching on this too! Ribbons from stash! Doesn't Lily look like she's spreading alot of love around that tree? That's all for now, Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is adorable Ruby!! Love your Lily the Fairy!

Rach said...

aww your lilly the fairy is so sweet, hugs Rachxx