Saturday 17 January 2009

Thankyou's

Towards the end of last year I was very lucky to win Jessica's blog candy, a pirate set of stamps from SNSS. A stamp company in USA owned by Korin Sutherland. These images stamp so precisely and clear so that you can see the positioning. What a wonderful lady Korin is, she has a beautiful little niece called Janessa who is battling against Leukemia. Such an illness to endure at such a young age, my heart goes out to their family. Korin keeps updates to how little Janessa is doing with her treatments and even has a cute set of stamps out to spread the word about Janessa. I send my blessings and prayers to the family.



Thank you Jenny, I won partial candy with another lady. Some lovely goodies in there, can't wait to use them.

1 comment:

Moni said...

Great card! Hugs, Moni