Wednesday 21 January 2009


Magnolia meets Stampavie
challenge this week is 'show us your bows' and this is my entry. I'm trying to get back to taking part in this challenge blog but I like many others too, so I'll have to see how I go. There's some DCWV papers used, Fiskars decorative scissors, Rachell Anne Miller stamp called 'lily and milo' for you from the lovely Claudia, lily's dress and hairband is paper pieced with the same backing paper, w/coloured with Koi's, small gems added to accent flowers and the top corners, black faux stitches, strip of ribbon from stash runs on the papers, the bow is made from same with red gem . Hope you like, thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So gorgeous Ruby, I love the zingy colour scheme and sweet image, love your paper piecing and the corner design looks fabulous, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Heather said...

fab image and its coloured so well, love the papers too!
hugs

Bev said...

Fabulous card Ruby - love the colours and pretty paper. Fab bow too

hugs Bev x

Stephanie said...

Love the paper & also your colouring - adoreable card - love it :) x