Saturday 25 January 2014

Hi and a warm welcome to a restful weekend. I'm showing a fab cute girly digi I won from Glitter n sparkle blog some time ago..I made this card towards the end of last year but not had a challenge to enter it for. She's called 'lucy's cookie' from The Stamping Chef, what big eyes she has and was a delight to colour with Promarkers. The cookie sentiments came with it and I sneaked one on the inside of the card too.


Challenges entered are 8... The Stamping Chef, Whoopsi Daisy 'tic,tac,toe...flowers, die cuts, digi', CCT, Paper Pretties 2nd, Fab n Funky, Simon Says, Creative Knockouts and MIM 2nd. Have a lovely day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card Ruby, I'm loving that cheeky image! ;)

Vicki x

Sandra H said...

Beautiful is your card Ruby x

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Oh such a cutie! Thanks for joining us at WhoopsiDaisy this week. Hugs...Mona

Jingle said...

LOL! I agree with that cutie! Cookie time is ANYTIME! Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Helen said...

Love it!!

Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts for our Birthday challenge.

Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

Shirley said...

OH! This is so cute! I love that image and the sentiments. Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

Tamie said...

Oh my she is simply adorable! I love the soft colors, layout but mostly the way you color this cutie patootie image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Birthday Challenge.

Tamie DT