Thursday 14 August 2008

I've put my machining skills to the test as I've never machined on card. Well what do you think?





Sarah Kay week 6 Sketch Challenge

The papers behind the image are from a mixture of blog candies I won. Image is heat embossed as I don't have the stazon one at the moment. It's watercoloured and onto oval gold mirri board, three green sequins, purple brads in all corners and a really fancy purple lacey ribbon which I've doubled and stapled under the main image. And yes a gold gel pen for enhancing the background papers and lastly a flat backed 'love' sentiment.




These two cards came with the blog candies I received. Aren't they just gorgeous?

And... this is what the postie came with this morning.
I can't wait to play with this new stamp and goodies.
Thankyou to Elina.


Chris over here
is giving away some goodies when she reaches 10,000 hits. So lets help and head on over!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Very pretty card!! I love the colors you have used and your stitching is fabulous:) kathy