Saturday 29 December 2012

Happy Saturday to you all! I thought you might like to see what I've been knitting alongside making cards. I picked up this inexpensive tank top pattern early on in the year from my local charity shop..very old pattern but I enjoyed working with it and my hubby bought me the wool (double knitting). I knitted the cream in it to vary from the pattern and I'm so glad to say he loved it to bits!!! He's a broad shouldered, big chested man and he's asked for a couple more to keep him warm in the winter months, I'm more likely to start knitting sometime after summer 2013 as they are big, I don't like to put my knitting needles down for long as things never get finished when I do that. Back in a bit with my card.
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW Ruby, this sure is gorgeous hun!! Fabulous colors for a handsome young man! :) Happy New Year friend! Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
*My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
*My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!