Wednesday 8 February 2012

Another icy day all...very cold indeed and this is giving me more of an excuse to craft, I'm trying to keep up with the Less is more challenge. What simplicity is.. when I could've spent over an hour trying to work out which paper I'll use and then more importantly will that particular sketch fit my lovely stamp. Well I can truly say I'm enjoying these type of card far more!

So I've used my wonderful chalks, these were one of first purchases when I started properly crafting three years ago, stamp was in a £1 bin some years ago, I gave it a home, I used a clear inkpad and then gently rubbed some aqua chalk with some cotton wool (didn't have an inkpad in my collection of that colour so I improvised), some ric rac and the other embellishments from the bottom of my draw.

Challenges entered are Less is more 'aqua', Paper Sundaes 2nd entry cas, Charisma 'vintage', Craft Your Passion 'no patterened paper and Cute card Thursday 'buttons & bows'. Many thanks for the lovely comments. Have a fab evening all!

11 comments:

Michelle said...

Clean, simple and very nice. Love the way you made this card.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
LG Michelle

Pauline said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really gorgeous, love that colour and the butterflies are really pretty
Lindsay xx

Cat's sCrap said...

Hi Rudy,

Beautiful card. Magnificent embellishments and butterflies. Congratulations !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Sandra H said...

Brilliant card Ruby for the lim challenge love your butterflies:) Sandra H

Mandi said...

Pretty card, I think it would work without the flower too
Thank you very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Chrissie said...

Well you managed to achieve this week's colour with ease!
Super job!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Vintage Milly said...

Oh wow , this is besutiful, so simple and elegant, I just love the colours too, hope you are keeping warm with all the snow, hugs, Em.x

sara said...

beautiful love the aqua and white thanks so much or joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Deb said...

totally gorgeous, great stamping!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Debxx

Kathyk said...

Smashing - love the use of the ric rac braid

Kathyk