Saturday 29 January 2011

Hello and welcome to my blog crafters! Today and for tomorrow too I've a very quiet house...everyone is doing 'their own thing'...so I thought I'd have a crafting feast and enjoy myself with alot of crafty goodies I've won lately in challenges and hops. You know what they say 'you've got to be in it to win it!' So my image is from Crafters Companion, (won a lovely bag full of various stamps last year) and for their own sketch challenge, handcut scallops, heat embossed using Stazon inkpad and very quickly sprinkling clear embossing powder and heating, added extra snowflakes from a clear stamp afterwards, sentiment is from CC too. Washed the image subtly with Koi's w/colours, corrugated white is my 'recycled' bit from a christmas chocolate box (the inside bit to protect chocs). This would be perfect for a male, i think.


So the other challenges I'm entering are...Allsorts 'nature' anything recycled, new #to me...Alphabet Challenge 'm for men', Inky Impressions 'emboss it', ABC Christmas 'black & white', Stamp Something 'winter something', Crafts and me 'Monochrome', Christmas Card challenges 'no colouring' (so sorry there's a minimal amount), and Incy Wincy 'winter wonderland but no xmas cards'. Back in a bit.

14 comments:

Beverly S. said...

Hey Ruby...I like your pretty snowman card very much. Pretty work! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ruby!! This project is darling!! Love the crimped background you've got going on here!! TFS!! HUGS

Sammi said...

such a lovely card Ruby!!

Thanks for joining us for Inky Impressions embossing challenge!
Sammi
xx

Joey said...

Gorgeous card Ruby love the crimped look. Thanks for joining us at inky impressions
Joey x

Anonymous said...

Hi ya, Great to see you playing our Black and white Challenge, Cute card love the corrugated card too! Hugs Samantha ABC Christmas Challenge :0)

Nikki said...

Your Snowman card is adorable Thanks for Sharing at Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

Mummylade said...

fabulous work!Thank you so much for entering my recycling challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

dragonllew said...

Great card I love the snowman thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge.
Jenny x

Dorte said...

Lovely black and white card, cute image.
Thanks for playing along with us on the ABC Christmas challenge, hugs Dorte

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie...commented on your card earlier and forgot to mention a thank you for playing along with us at Inky Impressions!! :) BIG HUGS

Teresa said...

Lovely card Ruby, someones getting a head start for this xmas.
Thank you for joining us at crafts and me this week.
Teresa x

Debs said...

Fab card Ruby and great recycling.
Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week & good luck.
Debs xx

Lorraine Mcneil said...

Wow, I love this 'crimped' background. Very different. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Lorraine x

Lesley said...

Cute card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx