Thursday 18 March 2010

Good morning all! Hope everyone is well and recovered from St Patricks celebrations yesterday. Onto my 3rd week of Guest Designing for CRAFT challenge, Week 42 is Nursery Rhymes, I've gone with 'Rock a bye baby on the tree top', using this Penny Black Dream a Dream stamp, just perfect, I love this stamp, a splash of colouring and there you have it. Image was stamped twice on two gift tags, I made a matching gift bag too from this sheet of 12 x12 scrapbook sheet using a NEW free template from the Craft Stamper site, these papers have green on them so thought I'd enter into a few challenges not sure which make they are, stamped tiny flowers from Popcorn bear set and handcut individually, some punched out butterflies, used some crochet lace to tie my bag at the back but you could easily make a slit and tuck the flap in. So there we have it, fresh flower is one my daughter saved from a meal out only the stalk has wilted so I used it on this pic, hope you crafters will give this challenge a go, easy one...please pop over to see the gorgeous creations the dt create every week too! I would like this card to go for Sketch Saturday #94, Penny Black #92 Spring Colours, Creative Card Crew #46 Going Dotty, Simon Says, Flutter by Wednesday, Incy Wincy Designs are all 'green' challenges and Fab n Funky is to use something 'New' my bag template. Sorry for long post, I appreciate my regular visitors very much, so 'thankyou'.


12 comments:

mckinkle said...

Aww, so sweet Ruby, I love that image too, it is so cute! Really lovely to make a matching gift bag!

Keryn x

andrea said...

stunning card and i love the matching gift bag,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
andrea

Claire Phillips said...

Great project Ruby - your colouring is gorgeous and what a sweet image . Cheers Claire x

Danni said...

How precious!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kath Stewart said...

absolutely adorable ruby...love the papers you used and great idea making a matching gift bag......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxx

cheryl said...

oh gorjus card hun love the image too so sweet thanks for playing at incy this week hugs cheryl xxxx

Michelle said...

What a cute set! Very sweet - so glad you joined us at FBW this week!

Ginny said...

another fab project, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

Heather "Hev" said...

I absolutely love this :)

Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week :)

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card and gift bag Ruby :-) the title fits this stamp perfectly ! :-) I will have to put my thinking cap on :-)


thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x

Jane said...

Gorgeous card and gift box! I love the gorgeous papers and your beautiful flowers! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

Trimgym said...

A gorgeous card Ruby, glad that youe were able to join us as GDT this month.

Love,

Jo and Tigerlover.