Wednesday 17 February 2010

Penny Black #88 'Happy Valentine'. Love this PB hedgy carrying a heart, not just for valentine, could be used for Mothers Day coming up next month, he's so cute and quite blushed! The sketch is from Sketch Saturday #90, stripey paper from Kaboodle Doodle All Star kit, sentiment paper is freebie download from one of the online magazine sites and goes really well I thought. It was printed out a couple of years ago, didn't know what to do with it but have found somewhere for it, gorgeous flowers and gemstone from the most talented Kath, this is also my entry for Simon Says challenge which is a recipe this week '3 types of embellishments, 2 patterned papers and 1 image', what a perfect match...Heather Flowersoft, flowers and gemstones are my chosen embellies.There is also a fab hop going on too and I'm heading my way there!

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Ruby :-) I love the image and papers you used and the staples are a fabulous idea for the sketch !! I wish I had thought of that !!! :-)

thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and hop :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Kath Stewart said...

this is just adorable ruby...love the contrast papers and your sweet hedgie...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card Ruby.

Hugs Riet.xx

Dena said...

Oh my goodness!!!! THIS IS PRECIOUS!!! Great job Ruby, I totally love the colors and darling image!!!
Thanks for joining the Simon Says Hop and Good Luck on the prizes!!!!
Hugs, Dena

Fabiola said...

adorable carte et super joli tampon

Martine said...

ooo this is sooo pretty, gorgeous papers, image and embellies, thanks so much for joining in with this weeks Simon Says Challenge, good luck :)


Just a little reminder, if you are taking part in this weeks Simon Says Challenge Blog Hop, please remember to post a link to this card in each DT members blog if you wish to be entered to win the Grand Prize

xx

Martine

Iris said...

Your card is soooo gorgeous, really fabby papers and the image is soooo cute.

Thank you for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and thanks for the comment at my blog.

Hugs
Iris