Friday 15 January 2010

Hello everyone, today is my second week of guest designing for Polka Doodle. I'm loving making creations from Nikky's Back To Nature CD, this week the theme is 'Love'. My inspiration for this creation is drawn from my mantelpiece and I'm quite pleased with it as I love Peacock feathers (I have some real ones and no peacocks were harmed). Nikky has a section on the CD called 'Shake a Tailfeather' and 'House Housey' and these are the papers used. I'll be sure to use these for wedding cards as i was already looking for something similar. So onto the card which is a 'Frame Card' and very dimensional, details of how to make it are here, the fab and super talented Claudia Rosa gives some clear instructions, and it is soooo easy to make, i'll be making some more to hand give. My black card is 13.5 cm square and the square cutout from the printed paper I've placed back in the frame, if you're still with me, so no wastage. Hope you like this type of card, however i would struggle to send this in the post and maybe is better to be hand given. I'm entering this creation in the CInspirations #43 'New Year, New Products'. Have a brilliant Friday all!


...Inside to cover the back of the frame.

6 comments:

CraftyC said...

Your card is gorgeous Ruby, very pretty indeed!
Clairex

Claire Phillips said...

Great project - I love the dimension - Looks great with those papers! Cheers Claire xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Ruby.

Hugs Riet.xx

Janiel/ janny said...

oh Ruby this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations.
hugs, Janiel

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Very cute and well done..Great job as GD...Thanks for stopping by my blog...Krista

cats whiskers said...

Wow Ruby this is stunning dear I love it
Hugs Jacqui x