Thursday 5 November 2009

Hi all again! My second post just to show off this cute snowlady image from Cute Daisy May. Their challenge is 'Blue Christmas' and used one of their free digi images outlined with black pen, sketch used is from Papertake Weekly #27, I hope it's alright to use a single snowflake as it looked kind of empty there, Cooking it up with Katie #4 is another fab recipe 'start with a christmas theme,add some sparkle and finish with border' and last challenge new to me is Colour Create Challenge #31 which fits in nicely 'Blue, Silver and White' optional being winter and glitter :)))) it fits! So the blue card is from stash but before I embossed it I stamped some silver snowflakes which aren't showing up well at all on the pic so I hope the Glamour Dust counts for silver, the print paper is download from Crafts Beautiful online party some time ago and sentiment is from Sweet N Sassy Stamps 'Snowflake' set. Tonight is Guy Fawkes night, usually we go to an organised firework display instead of frightening animals and people in our neighbourhood. My children are teenagers now, they have other interests which include sometimes 'not being seen with mum and dad', does anyone know what I'm talking about!!!! So I don't know what's happening but I do hope everyone has a safe time. Until my next posting, bye.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Ruby,
This is super cute!!
I love the colors and it is all just looks fabulous together.
Have a great Guy Fawkes night.
Thanks for playing at CDM this week and for Cooking It Up With Katie!

Jacqui - Crafty Cardz - The Freebie Gatherers said...

Stunning card Ruby.. really bright a vibrant.. well done x

Linnie said...

Oh this is fabby and your snowflake looks fine to me
THankyou for comng out to play with cute Daisy May This Weeek
linniex

Scrappymax said...

I agree this is a gorgeous card and I love how you have coloured the image.
Thanks for joining us this week at CDM.
Max x

Beccy said...

your snowlady looks fantastic - I agree the snowflake is def the finishing touch it needed - thanks for playing at CDM this week.

Beccy x