Friday 4 September 2009

Scrapmag has a challenge for a 'Birthday' but it ends today. Hi all, I won a couple of stamps from Scrapmagasinet from Lisbet some time ago and wanted to get in on their challenges, I missed the last one. This is Rakle Tulipa clear stamp perfect for the spring cards coloured with my limited supply of Copics and hair which is w/coloured, the flowers, dots and circles are from SSS MOD Design set, fabby stamps! Text on the tag is from American Crafts and side sentiment is from See D's 'friendship' set, finished with brads. I'm entering for the Sketch Saturday challenge 66 (rotated it once) and also ABC challenge 'C for Circles'. I've made several creations this week, so I'm hoping for a few days of turning my mind to other things that need attending to around the house :( so till then, bye.

6 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Ruby.

Hugs Riet.x

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Cute card :) thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

hugs Ria

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Crissy Armstrong said...

That is so cute! I love the image!

Heather Huggins said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for joining the challenge!! Good Luck!!

DT Heather
scrapmagasinet

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is gorgeous Ruby, I love this image and your flowers, Hugs, Nikki x