Sunday 5 July 2009

A Spoonfull of Sugar #58 is 'Summer' this week. I've used 'tilda by the sea' yet again, oops... sorry, but I do like this one very much and so apt for summer/seaside cards. Also this is an entry for Funky Fairys challenge blog which is 'Beach' and ofcourse you must use their papers from their blog or ones that you may have bought. So my little spend was on the 'Aqualicious' kit and i love it! I've used a sketch from Papertake Weekly and so glad this one has turned out okay. I don't have any Nestabilites so I've traced around one card template and made my own. The corner black flowers and border running down at each side is from American Crafts clear stamps, the text is a Studio G stamp. Thankyou so much for the wonderful comments and please don't forget to enter my candy on the side bar. Bye 'til next time.

10 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Ruby :-) I love this Tilda ,,, need to get that one !! :-) I love how you made the scallloped edging too !!! well done !! :-)

Thanks for joining the Funky Fairy's Challenge :-)
Lorraine x x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Ruby what a great image, so love Tilda images.

Thanks for joining the FF challenge this week.

Joanne x

Bev said...

Oh what a fabby card sweetie, love the image and your colouring is brilliant. Delish papers and colours too x

Anne said...

Such a cutie Ruby, Tilda is just adorable,
Thanks fore joining us this week on FF
Anne x

Anonymous said...

great card, love he image thank you for taking part at ffc

Emma said...

Gorgeous card Ruby...I love it!!! So cute and fab colours.
Thanks for joining us at FF challenges and good luck.
Emma x

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Gorgeous card. Love the layout and the bright colours you've used. Hugs, Lainy xxx

Nicole Verkooijen said...

Dear Ruby

I am really blessed with a friend like you, even when I am not always responding, please know I apriciate you're visits and comments, you're really a very sweet women, and I am glad to know you !

Hugs Nicole !

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So pretty girl and lovely card!

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

I love this Tilda she is so cute an you have done a fantastic job, LOVE it.
hugs
Sue x