Friday 1 May 2009

High Hopes challenge # 28 which is 'think outside the card'. So it's took me all week inbetween other challenges to come up with this one as I really want to exhaust my one and only stamp given to me by Nicole (past guest diva for high hopes). It is a door knob hanger but we don't have knobs and instead have silver handles which aren't at all nice to photograph. So this is hanging on my dolphin ornaments tail :) She-baa the sheep is w/coloured with my Koi's as usual, sentiment 'come back later...sleepy time' is from computer generated using Curlz font, flowers from Anitas stamps same with the background butterfly stamp. As you can see I've used MS doily lace punch in a different way, hope you like the inspiration as I don't have any nestabilities, instead wanted to decorate the circle part. Anyway it's friday, yippeeee, hope your weekend is as sunny as ours should be.


5 comments:

Riet said...

Wowww Ruby,what a beautiful creation,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your door hanger is so pretty Ruby, Have a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki

Nicole Verkooijen said...

Dear Ruby, I was stopping by to add myself to your lovely blog followers. You relly have a great Blog and you doorhanger looks amazing !! I think you are going to love stamping, because I see your are great doing it. I like to give you a very big hug and say thanks to you for always your nice comments and visits. Youre a great friend to have ;-) Hugs Nicole

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh dear Ruby.. how cute is that?
i totally looove it!
have wonderful weekend
hugs
claudia

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful, love your doorhanger!
Clairex