Friday 24 April 2009

New Stampavie Challenge which I had found last week but was too late to take part in, but neverthe less here is my entry for # 2 using Stampavies 'lily and milo, for you' I think it is. Any way this week it is 'pink and brown and green if you want', and I've used Dawnys sketch # 13 from Papertake Weekly, so my papers are from Basic Grey 'Sultry' pad, the bright pink is paper from stash just lying around but I think it goes well. Fiskars 'sunburst' punch to create the side border and brown ric-rac i think it is called, fiskars decorative scissors around image and a touch of glitter glue. I so enjoyed creating this and the blossoms sheet I couldn't resist using as it's everywhere where i am. I love the warmer weather and look forward to see the gardens filled with colour! Hope you like my creation and thanks so much for stopping by. Bye for now.

9 comments:

Moni said...

Gorgeous card, love the image! Hugs, moni

Pauline C said...

Fab card Ruby - love the iamge and beautiful BG papers and punching.
Pauline x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So pretty Ruby and I love your colouring of this sweet image, Have a wonderful weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

~* Jay Jay *~ said...

Your card is wonderful. Thanks for playing along.

Bev said...

Wow fantastic card hun, I love all of the detail and the design. x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Ruby,l love the image.

Hugs Riet.x

Lia said...

wonderful card ruby, I love the papers and the stamp is cute
hugs Lia

Lila said...

Love this image and your colouring is superb

Mrs Mayne said...

That's lovely Ruby! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!