Monday 9 February 2009

A card for no reason, no challenge but just because I wanted to. A good snowy monday morning it is and it's best to stay indoors, I think! Well you must be wondering what's up? Last week I saw a show on
Create & Craft about the Cuttlebug and what you could do with acetate, and what the effect would be, since I had received my new embossing folder( swiss dots) as part of a birthday spend at Tracy's, I couldn't resist but have a go as I had so many ideas going on in my head, sometimes I think i have to carry a notebook with me at all times. ( my family think I've gone mad)!!! So here it is, just not had the right opportunity to put it on here. So the most beautiful unicorn stamp is from Crafters Companion and is just adorable and can see so many possibilities for childrens cards. There's so many others on the sheet and good value for money at £9.99. Any way it's w/coloured, glam dust added, edged with red ink, silver gems as part of a candy, layered on to some paper which was from a candy and says on it 'stampin up' sample pad, fiskars decor scissors used for corners, text stamp is part of same sheet as are the flowers. The ribbon gave a cold snowy feel and I found it in my stash!

the inside of the front.. sorry about the glare, difficult to photo...

the sentiment inside from See D's range...

...the back of my creation. I hope my post wasn't too long and you reached the end, thanks for looking and any comments are appreciated, have a fab monday!

4 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Ruby, love how you have embossed the acetate. Hugs Nikki x

Rach said...

this is so pretty Ruby what a fabulous creation.xx

Kerry D-C said...

Wow!! these are beautiful!!

Bev said...

Wow, this is fabulous Ruby, love the embossed acetate and cute unicorn image

hugs Bev x