Friday 9 January 2009


A simple card to share, everything stamped on here is from QVC, See D's Kits range and the text stamp is a foam stamp from there too.Fish and rod are heat embossed for texture, green panel on front with mock envelope is added after and raised with foam pads, some basic chalking, and a line of green thread I pinched off my husbands business, threaded through a couple of buttons from stash for texture. This was the best I came up with as I don't have any male humorous stamps but will be on my list when I next get the chance to buy. Now I have to find out where to send it, hopefully Tina's grandad will get it in time. Hope you like :)

2 comments:

Ila said...

This is a Fabulous card Ruby...Totally Perfect!!..I'm sure he'll love it!! Thanks so much!!..Hugs, Ila

Bev said...

That's a brilliant mans card Ruby (I hate making mens cards lol). Love the fresh green colour.

hugs Bev x