Tuesday 14 October 2008

Back in June when I first started my blog, I really didn't know what it was all about. Slowly I was dipping my feet in to the big river of blogging and you know what I got sucked in a big current and never really came out of it. So now I'm swimming like a fish not knowing which direction to turn. Should I go back home and have no connection with all these wonderful people in the blogging world or carry on and see if there is some thing I can contribute to in cyber space.(if that's what it is). I think anyone reading would probably think carry on. The reason I'm wriitng this today was, one of the first blogs I did browse and subsequently won a candy was Elin, She is a very talented lady in Norway who has a lot of hobbies and one of them making trolls. I've just been over there and I was so surprised at what she has made with a large nutshell. Amazing creations Elin. You are so talented!!!

So I think I shall carry on as I am. The blogging world is an eye-opener to how much talent in different forms is really waiting to be discovered. :) Thanks for visiting. Please do leave a comment so I know you've been. Happy Crafting!


Candy Alert

Lisa has a Heidi Grace stamp set to give away when she reaches 150 comments. Let's help her reach her goal.

Kim has candy for grabs on her blog. Beautiful creations and cansy is stamps from High Hopes. Cutey images. :)

Scrapmumur has the Whiff of Joy candy. Lovely blog header and wonderful creations.

Julie has some SU goodies and a brand new Sarah Kay stamp up for candy. There are blogversary celebrations here.

Jilli has some fantastic crafty goodies as she's celebrating her blogversary too!

Paul is celebrating so many visitors to his blog.

No comments: