Thursday 4 September 2008

Tilda Challenge 34 'Emboss this'

For this weeks challenge I've gone without any pretty paper, and as I don't have any embossing folders yet , I thought I would go old fashioned brass stencil and light box.... and heat set embossing.

Dry Embossing done with lady bird brass stencil and a little silver glitter glue, sitting Tingla is heat embossed with black versamark pigment ink pad and clear embossing powder and lightly coloured with ordinary pencil and some gel pens, finished with small shiny green gems for buttons. Star shape is hand cut using a blog candy stencil and accented around it, same all round the card. The 'you are' is heat embossed too. Co-ordinating ribbon from old QVC kit to finish off the outside...



... the inside ,
Heat embossed the 'a', I've used small amount of co-ordinating colour paper I received in a blog candy, using small star stencil cut out a small star, accented with small gems on the points and lifted away with foam pads and a plastic shiny star in the middle. Finished with zig-zag accenting. :) Do you like?

2 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Hello and thank you for your lovely comments on my blog.

You've got some fabby card designs....love this one with the clever cut out and pretty, subtle colouring. The embossing looks great too.

My daughter planted her first sunflower this year and it was fantastic.....can see why you love them....xx

Bev said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, love the embossed borders and the darling image

hugs Bev x