Monday 1 February 2016

Hello. It's a very blustery day in the UK, and those gales are picking up speed as I type. I hope there won't be too much damage after. Onto my card which is a wedding card and I do like to keep them handy for occasions when they're called for. It's a lovely digi image from Ladybug Crafts Ink which sadly is no more called 'Bride & Groom', coloured with my Promarkers, lifted with some foam pads for dimension, embossed using my cuttlebug, faux stitching, inexpensive ribbon, glamour dust on flower bouquet, massive heart diamond for her necklace and rhinestone on top of bow. Finished with silver peel-off.

There's lots of challenges I could enter this one in so here it goes...CYP, Glitter n sparkle, Crafting with friends, Simply Papercrafts for all occassions, Promarker, I love promarkers 2nd, MAWTT, Creative Inspirations, Incy Wincy, Penn'ys 2nd, Crafting from the heart, Ribbon Girls, Crafty Ribbons. Thanks for taking a look at my creation,bye.

10 comments:

Zoe Tant said...

Hi Ruby thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Your card will make a special couple very happy. It's super. Zx

Donna said...

Beautiful and elegant card Ruby, perfect for the occasion and such a cool CAS design! Thanks for entering at Passion for Promarkers this week :) Donna ♥ x

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful card Ruby. I love the image you've used and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP for our 'clean & simple' challenge. Hugs, Denise (I apologise for my late comment) x

Laura said...

Sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons Challenges
Laura

Unknown said...

very sweet card love the images that pop
thanks for joining glitter n sparkle
Lynne

applejack cards by sue said...

So lovely. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT

applejack cards by sue said...

So pretty. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT

Lilibet said...

Lovely card - Love the use of the embossed background. Thanks for playing at I love promarkers. Good Luck, Liz (:(|)x

Rina Meza said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion!

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Ruby - this is a pretty card and one that any happy couple would be delighted to receive! Thanks for sharing it at Incy Wincy Designs this time.
Helen x (DT)