Monday 29 February 2016

Hello, so soon you ask....I know my posts haven't been as regular but I just had to show this one called 'monster pants' from Pollycraft, a digi. The planets and rock clusters are from a Crafters Companion (earlier stamps), I think I've invented some new planets looking at those colours, I wonder what Tim Peak would say? Focal sentiment made on my computer. Everything is lifted on foam pads, coloured with my Promarkers.

This is the one I'm entering in the challenges, the front is a little shorter.


I made another one too. Challenges...Allsorts, Little Miss Muffet, Pink Gem 2nd, Crafting for all seasons '1st card..3 planets, 3 rock cluster', Penny's, Winter Wonderland, CYP, Crafting from the heart, Simply papercarfts 2nd, I Love Promarkers and Crafting with friends 2nd. Many thanks for visiting and I do hope everyone is well and crafting away!

14 comments:

Handmade by Veer said...

How cute! Love the image and the design! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all seasons
Veronique DT

Plony said...

This card made me smile.....Very cute with the image and the sentiment. Thanx for joining us at Winter Wonderland, xxx Plony DT

Wendy L said...

They look so cute even for a monster, thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week, xxxx

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous cards x

alethea said...

Wow, your card is out of this world.. I love it. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion xx

Sue said...

This is a great card, such a fun image, thank you for joining us this time at A Gem of a Challenge.
Sue...xxx

Lynsey said...

Lovely fun card! Thanks for joining in with a Gem of a Challenge this time!
Hugs Lynsey x

Mummylade said...

How adorable! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

JANINE QUINN MIDDLESBROUGH, UK said...

Such a great fun card - I love the monster :) This is perfect for our challenge this week. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the fun at Little Miss Muffet this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

Eileen said...

Love the fun image you have used here and perfect colour choice for him. Great layout and design too. Thanks for playing along with our 'Add a Sentiment' challenge at Winter Wonderland this week, and hope to see you joining us again
Eileen x

applejack cards by sue said...

I love this. Those gorgeous little planets are beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT

applejack cards by sue said...

Hiya, I'm back again. Still loving your card. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT

Anne said...

Fabulous card for a boy Ruby, that image is really cute and perfect use of the embossed background
Anne x

Shona Hamill said...

Fantastic cards! Love the inside images too! Thank you for sharing with us at I♥Promarkers. Shona xx