Saturday 30 January 2016

Hi to all, I hope all is well once again in blogland. I've been meaning to show this stamped candle I did for a relative. They always go out of their way to show kindness and it's the least I could do to show my appreciation. Stamp used is one of the older Lily of the Valley, great one for any celebration really, coloured with my Promarkers and heating gun used to transfer it on. The lovely flowery design is another clear stamp from another set.

Sorry about the wonky pic, this was the back, I did pack it only forgot to take a pic of it. Challenges entered are 10...Ribbon Girls, Dream Valley, Winter Wonderland, Penny's, Simon Says, ABC, Creative Inspirations, CCC, I Love Promarkers and Crafting from the heart. Bye for now!

10 comments:

*Vicki* said...

HI Ruby! :) Well that candle is just DARLING!! Love the images and I certainly wouldn't want to light this one and destroy the beautiful art work you've done! :) Hope you are well! HUGS

Ribbon Girl said...

lovely candle!! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl use any image challenge, good luck, Mary xx www.ribbongirl.co.uk

Alison said...

I have decorated several candle too, Ruby - but this one is fabulous. Your friends will be thrilled with it. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland - we hope to see you again there soon.
Alison x

Michelle said...

What a great project. And that image is too cute!
Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you back again soon :)

brenda said...

A beautifully done candle Ruby, I received one from a friend and they make a very welcome gift.

B x

NGCARDS said...

A fantastic creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx

Teresa Kline said...

hi Ruby! what an amazing candle, great idea...very sweet! so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Pat K said...

Gorgeous candle making such a lovely gift. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. hugs, Pat K xx

suzanne2 said...

beautiful candle, I love it. thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week.
Suzanne xx

Helen said...

Great project - very clever idea.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's

Helen x