Monday 4 January 2016

Happy New Year to one and all. I hope 2016 is all that each of you wish for it to be. I know that christmas has been and done but there were a few half done cards so I'm showing them anyway now that they're finished. I've used that same recycled strong acetate from my last card. Cute digi image is from Pollycraft...Rudolph farewell. Isn't this a fantastic fun image, I've coloured with my Promarkers, glamour dust applied for glitter on the wording, a shiny red nose using Anitas 3D gloss, embossing using a Darice folder, stamped small snowflakes, finished with pearls and a wonderful red bow ribbon.


Now to challenges....few of my favourite ones have closed down so I was a little sad. I'm sure though there are many out there, I'll just have to find them. Here goes for 10 challenges...Dream Valley, Glitter n Sparkle, CCC, Promarker 2nd entry, Catch the bug, Winter Wonderland Bingo..snowflakes, glitter, Pearls. CCT, CRAFT, Creative Inspirations and CYP. Thanks for visiitng, wishing you a fab day.

6 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

Another super cute card Ruby. I love the fab image and the acetate front looks amazing. Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Don't forget to come back on 5th Jan 2016 for our new challenge and to find out if you are one of our lucky winners. Hugs, Denise x

Julie said...

Super cards, Ruby! Fabulous designs, and love the acetate layering. Thanks for joining in our Mega Challenge at A Passion For Promarkers, good luck! Juliexx

Kat W said...

This is super cute and the acetate panel design is fabulous :-)
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Creative Inspirations!
Hugs, Kat x

sgc said...

Cute image--cute card! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.

Brenda said...

This is such a fun image. I love your use of acetate (note to self to try using this in a card, great idea). Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

Jenna ♥ said...

Hi there, Rubby! This is a super cute card and image. Thanks for joining in Craft Your Passion Challenge. Good luck! Jenna DT