Wednesday 20 November 2013

Welcome to my latest follower, I'm so glad you're liking my little blog so 'thankyou'. As everyone around blogland is busy making all those 'thanksgiving' cards I thought I might as well make a small collection for myself too. This is so simple...there's not much to see is there....digi paper from Pink Petticoat 'Marshmallows', bought it when Liz had her special offer on. Gorgeous papers on there. Distressed using my unpicker sewing machine tool and finished with a lovely stamped sentiment from American Crafts. I seem to use this one alot. I could have heat embossed and gone further but then it wouldn't be cas. Some challenges entered...LIM 'use designer paper in a cas way', ABC 'z for zebra', Dream Valley 'cas' as is Totally Papercrafts, Created with love 'anything goes'. Have a good day.

9 comments:

Chris Hanselman said...

What a great CAS card. Love it. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

~~Chris

*Vicki* said...

Fab CAS design Ruby!! Love that sentiment and fun paper! :)

downrightcrafty said...

a great CAS card super papers
Hugs Kate xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card Ruby!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Your card is stunning I love it. Great CAS! Thanks for sharing this week at Created with love Challenges Anything goes.
Linda K. DT

Chrissie said...

Simplicity itself!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mojca said...

Oh this is such a lovely CAS card. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

Simple elegance! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.

Hugs,
Maria

Ann-Marie said...

Brilliant CAS card. Thank you for sharing with us over at The ABC Challenge this and hope to see you again. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx