Monday 4 November 2013

Hi and a Happy Monday! Hope that everyone stayed safe and had a good weekend. Slight warning there's alot of pics in this post...I don't think I've ever put this many up on one post! I've mastered those little carts with gift boxes/presents that Dawny demonstrated on C&C some time ago and they're on her fab blog too. Paper used are freebie from Far Far Hill blog, gorgeous...I don't think I'd chance going wrong on bought paper pads as they're too luscious. Used fiskars Sunburst punch for my lacey detail, it is on my desk so it's getting maximum use!

EK Success layering butterfly punch and Phlox flower dies used. Pearls and posh ribbon from Meiflower.

Stamped tag (freebie with an old mag)



Onto the boxes which I have made before (years ago) so easy!!! I made each one 1cm increments, I could've stretched it to 2cm so that the sizes really stood out...maybe next time. The base box on each is obviously slightly smaller or otherwise they wouldn't fit into each other.

Wheels made from 'Baby Face' Cuttlebug Dies.

The pulling bit is just a sliver of left over brown card.

Dressed the inside base too!
Onto some challenges which are 10...Flutter by wednesdays, CYP 'more than one fold', Totally papercrafts 'button it up', Bunny Zoes 'ribbon' as is Crafty Ribbons 2nd, Charisma 2nd, Crafty Creations 2nd, Craft my life 2nd, Crafty Hands 2nd and Simon says 3rd. Hope you've enjoyed the inspiration, I can see how I may have made it differently...my imagination is running away with me! Bye.

14 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love these and thought how fab Dawny's were and yours are just as gorgeous. Thanks for playing at crafty ribbons

Danni said...

So creative and pretty! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!!

Jingle said...

Oh, how CUTE! I just love that little wagon you created! Thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, great piece or work.

Thanks for joining us at Craftyhands Challenge Blog.

Moira DT xx

Cat's sCrap said...

An other original and wonderful project. Fantastic work ! It's very successful !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

See you soon !
Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Sandra Wright. said...

So sweet, beautifully made and your colour palette is delightful...loving the dainty look.

Thank you for joining in with our very first challenge over at CraftyHands x

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

This is just great! Absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Creations this week! Good luck!
Tracey F., DT Crafty Creations Challenges

Andreja said...

Such a perfect creation! I like your box and wagon!
Thank you so much for joining us at All Crafts Challenge :-))
Hugs, Andreja

brenda said...

Good morning, here on my virtual visits again just to let you know I’ve taken a peek at your latest makes. Have a good Wednesday.

B x

Sammy said...

Brilliant! I'm happy to say I managed to keep up with Dawny and make a gift box, though I haven't gotten round to trying my hand at the card yet...
You did a fabulous job. The paper choice was perfect and the whole design just works beautifully! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

Bonnie Irvine said...

What a delightful way to package a gift. The display becomes a fabulous gift in itself. The paper is beautiful and the embellies look wonderful. I love the little cart with those fun wheels. Thanks for joining our More Than One Fold challenge at Craft Your Passion. I certainly hope we see you again soon.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! This is such a fun project!! Such a cute little wagon! HUGS :)

Dawny P said...

These are fab chick. I love the colours you used and how you've decorated them. I'm really chuffed that you showed me chick - thank you xx

sparklingblackrose said...

Very pretty :-) Thank you so much for joining us at my Craft My Life-All Crafts Challenge, hope to see you enter again soon! Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/all-crafts-challenge-octnov-midway.html