Friday 29 November 2013

Hi, another cas card from me. This time a freebie that came with a magazine many years ago from Quick cards and says Dulcie Jackson which I think now is Wild Rose Studio...anyway I simply adore them, tiny but just fab with plenty of embossing behind. The sentiment was from another freebie which I've used the chisel tip from Promarker to stamp, images are with Promarkers. Finished with Glamour Dust.

A few challenges...LIm 'use a bird', Creative Knockouts 'tic, tac, toe...went diagonally..embossing, sentiment, twine', Crafty cardmakers 'cas', Crafty Little Fairies 'red, green, gold' and I Love Promarkers 'anything'. Have a fab evening!

12 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Adorable image and holly border on your CAS design! Love this Ruby! HUGS

Lin said...

Absolutely perfect for our CAS challenge Ruby. I adore the image and your little robins are so cutely coloured.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Beverley said...

So cute! Love the embossed background too. Hugs Bev x

Deborah said...

Adorable image and a beautiful CAS card Ruby. Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Little Fairies.

Deborah A

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry I'm so late with this visit
This is terrific Ruby!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, love those birds, thanks for playing at CLF. Last day to enter my candy

Viv said...

Gorgeous CAS card - perfect! Thanks for joining in my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and Good Luck!

Sandra H said...

Awww sooo cute

Suze Bain said...

Those robins are so cute, a super CAS card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Lorraine said...

What a smashing card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Cards By MI said...

A very lovely looking card. Very sweet! Thanks for playing with us over at CCM.
Love n hugs
Marie

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Ruby I have been having a look at all your craft projects and I am in awe of your wonderful talent they are all gorgeous especially this card I love to see Robins on cards at Christmas
hugs
lorraine x