Friday 17 July 2009

The Winner is...
Thankyou firstly for taking the time to comment on my blog and leaving your very kind words, I've been overwhelmed to the response of my teeny weeny candy and even if you haven't won this time, do stop by to see my creations. I would have loved to give candy to everyone of you, especially to those who have chosen to follow and also linked up, so 'thankyou'.
But now to announce my blogaversary winner...


SUEMOM
Congratulations!!!
Please email r.dosanjh1@sky.com to leave your address and I'll get the candy mailed Monday morning. If this prize isn't claimed by Monday, I shall pick another winner.

6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Congratulations Sue :-) enjoy your candy :-)
Lorraine x x

Lila Castro said...

Congratulations Sue !!!

Lovely Linda said...

Congratulations Sue - You gotta love Penny Black!!! Enjoy!

HazelQ said...

Congratulations Sue, happy scrapping!

Tanya said...

Congratulations Sue!!!

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Congratulations Sue, got excited when I first saw that as I'm Suemon, ggrrrr lol
hugs
Sue x