Tuesday 14 July 2009

Simon Says Stamp challenge is 'paper piecing'. I've also followed Friday Sketchers challenge# 60 and this is my entry for Penny Black challenge# 57 ' swirls'. So I found a bit of swirly scrap paper and stamped the pot from the PB 'Hugs' transparent stamps (also my candy which closes on Friday) ladybird is lifted onto 3D foam, backing paper is from Kadoodle Doodles downloads 'pink' range, swirl stamps from SSS MOD Designs set and sentiment from there too from the 'savour the cupcake' set. The top part looked a bit bare so i made a daisy chain from a small punch, brads from old QVC kit. Quick thankyou to the new followers, wow that follower gadget has shot up, I hope you like what you see, but like everyone else I too have off days and sometimes my creations are not up to scratch so to speak but the best thing for me is not to get too upset about it and carry on... so I hope when the candy finishes, you will still come to visit my tiny place. Bye for now and enjoy crafting!

13 comments:

Jo Nevill said...

What a gorgeous card ! Those hedgies are just sooo cute. I love your paper piecing too.

Thank you for joining us in this week's Simon Says Challenge and good luck !

Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Ruby,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

tracie said...

Oh this is gorgeous, love the pretty pinks and swirls.. great work. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

Rach said...

this is adorable. hugs rachxx

Janet said...

Just beautiful!....love the stamping details in the corners....so pretty X

Kath Stewart said...

sweet card Ruby...love the pretty papers and your adorable hedgies......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Hugs Kath xxx

Bev said...

Oh what a sweet card hun, love the pretty pink colour scheme and adorable image x

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card, fab papers and so very cute image :)
Hugzz Val xxx

Chris (catt871) said...

HI!! Just wanted to tell you that you have WON my blog candy - the OH HAPPY DAY set from Simon Says Stamp!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Please email me your address so I can get it shipped to you!! THANKS for playing along & congrats again!!

Jenny V. said...

Gorgeous card. This is such an adorable image. I don't have any Penny Black stamps and this one is cute. TFS.

Jenny

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Fabulous dear Ruby, it's such a pretty card!

Hugs,
Claudia

Simone said...

Fabulous, Ruby! I like this card!
Simone

Lorraine A said...

Oh what a gorgeous card ! I love the image and the paper pieced plant pots !! Very funky :-) :-)

Congratulations on winning Chris's candy !! :-)


Lorraine x x