Thursday 2 July 2009

Just Magnolia challenge # 11. It's a sketch this week by the lovely Bev and I've used 'tilda by the sea' but chopped off her legs in the sea so it would fit in my circle. Her dress is coloured with Kohi-Noor pencils just for experimenting and I like the result. Face, arms I've used Copics, pink card is stamped with See D's flower, text and the corner stamps are from American Crafts clear stamps, black/white dotty paper is die cut on my CB and brads and ric-rac from stash. Enjoy a fab day, it's getting very hot here, I think it's best to stay indoors!

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Ruby,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Mina said...

beautiful card Ruby and my favourite colour too, gorgeous...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Ruby,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x