Tuesday 9 December 2008

Thankyou!

Claudia sent me these gorgeous stamps all the way from America! Thanks so much Claudia, I really didn't think I had a chance with all the entries for the blog candy but i was picked as one of the ladies didn't come forward to claim her prize a few weeks ago. There's a few that I've forgotten to claim but all is well in the end!!!

Anyway Claudia's work is outstanding and her creative talent is one of the best I've ever seen. And in case you've been on another planet and don't know who i'm talking about click on her name for a wealth of creativity. You'll be in another world as I discovered back in July this year! See you in a bit as I've used one of these for the Friday Sketchers challenge.

1 comment:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh my goodness..
der Ruby... how kind of you.

please be not upset with me.. i have not been on many blogs at all the last month. i hate to say it. we have some things going on in my family that made the time i have for blogging and cardmaking limeted.
i hope i can be better in january.
i really appreciate you sending me the email to my comcast account you are JUST so sweet. really!!! i always worry if the things even arrive in the destination country.

hugs and love
your friend Claudia