Thursday 11 December 2008

Sketch Saturday
This is a new challenge blog I found the other day and I thought would be great to try out my new stamp from Sally.Thanks so much! So this is for Sketch Saturday Sketch 28.
The paper is from Forever Friends 'with love' pad and I've attached a piece of lime dotty off-cut from Kaboodles christmas paper range, placed a thin piece of co-ordinating ribbon from stash and sewn with my machine in black thread, stamped 'maggie with patch' with stazon and a bit of watercolouring, copics skin R00 for face etc, silver gel pen for head band, sentiment from old QVC kit foam stamps, 3 of my white crotchet flowers and pink brads to finish with silver glitter glue and pink glitter gel pen. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Mariska said...

Your card is very cute Ruby! Love those flowers with the pink brads and your colouring is perfect! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

Ila said...

This is just the Cutest!! I love the colors....and accents...Gorgeous!!...Hugs, Ila

Nicole Verkooijen said...

You made a very cute card !! Also like to thank you for adding yourself to my folowers list and the post on the blog candy. Have a great day ;-)) Greetings Nicole