Monday 30 April 2012


Morning to a very warm sunny start to the week, wow, what a difference to yesterdays weather... rain, rain and rain non-stop. I think you can guess this is not a card in the pic but a full adult size jumper for my daughter (longer in the sleeve as that's how they like them now adays, I've been told). Am I glad this is finished, it was a promise i kept since November last year and she loves it and is safely tucked away in her winter draw for later this year. It's so snug annd warm made from a Wendy pattern 5616 Merino Chunky and is very textured indeed. The rib is a twisted rib and the base pattern is really quick with only a 2 row pattern. Hope you like this as much as I like the finished product! Hoping to return to my fave challenges and get some cards made before I start on my next knitting project for my hubby.

No comments: