Saturday 31 December 2011

Hi to all! My creation for today is a very long time coming...I've wanted to make one of these tea light candle cards but sadly not had extra time to work out how to make it...well after browsing several blogs I measured something that resembles it. Paper is a scrap from last years d/load from Martine, I really enjoyed using this fab Simply Sassy stamp 'Bookclub' from Sugar Nellie I won from their blog hop (many many thanks!), just fab as I am always looking for easy ideas to create and send to Post Pals (however this set I'll keep to hand give and will definitely make more Bookmarks to give out), the ribbon is recycled from a posh gift bag, blue bow I found in my stash, thin acetate used for tea light bit, fern is a punch and flowers are Marianne Creatable dies. Image coloured with Promarkers.






Lots of challenges entered...many are 'anything goes' such as, Paperplaytime, Party time Tuesdays, I Love Promarkers, My Mums Craft shop, Crafts & Me, Rainbow Ladys, Simon says and Secret Crafter. Bunny Zoes 2nd entry 'fancy folds', Crafty Sentiments 'bookmarks', Ladybug Crafts 'bingo board...ribbon, flowers, punches/dies', Promarker 3rd entry 'celebrations', Inky Impressions 'something new 'stamp', Paper Shelter 'tie a bow' and last but not at all least followed the Sugar Bowl sketch but didn't use the option . Thanks for visiting, enjoy the celebrations into the New Year and be safe, until 2012, bye!


15 comments:

Jac’s Playground said...

Beautiful, this is a lovely gift and the image is great. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

Riet said...

So beautiful Ruby.

Happy New Year.
Hugs Riet.xx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, love the image, your colouring is fantastic. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and at I Love Promarkers this week xx

Kath Stewart said...

love your tealight holder ruby...happy new year...wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy 2012...hugs kath xxx

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Great idea, RubyThanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady..

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow ...fantastic project! Love the image and all the detail. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge.
Diane xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Pretty and different well done. Thanks for playing
Love Cynthia x

Unknown said...

Oh wow Ruby what a fab gift & I absolutely love the cardi you made your daughter, so clever, Happy New Year to you & your family
xx

Joey said...

Ruby this is stunning, gorgeous colours, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

Tine said...

Hi Ruby. Not done one of these myself & yours looks great. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

Mina said...

fantastic Ruby, I love these as a gift and yours is beautiful...I hope you had a fantastic Christmas and I wish you and your loved ones health, wealth and happiness for 2012
Mina xxx

Shelby said...

Beautiful tea light card and tag! The colors are perfect and you've done an amazing job coloring her up. Thanks for joining us at MMCS

Shelby

pinky said...

Excellent projects Ruby, love your image. Thanks for joining us at LCI this time.
Pinky

cebelica said...

Very nice card. Thanks for playing with us as MMCS challenge this week! Hugs!

Shari said...

Wonderful tea light candle - your coloring is delightful. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.