Wednesday 1 December 2010

Welcome to the 1st of December. Wow, this year is almost done...does it look like a white christmas for the UK...maybe, there's a snow blizzard outside... for my children this is the first time they've ever seen so much of the white, fluffy, magical stuff. Last time I saw it this bad was in the late 70's! Anyway onto my card which I made for the Crafty Ribbons challenge using their own fab grosgrain Gingerbread ribbon. I can't say enough about the quality, absolutely amazing and loved making my own man template from the banana paper from the grocers...doesn't he look like he's trying to run off the card like that gingerbread man tale 'you can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man'. I'm remembering my old school days today and what a fantastic memorable time it was!!! I've used Card Candy from QVC, tag from old Daisy & Dandelion set. Hope you like this one as much as I do! Challenges entered are Totally PapercraftsUntraditional Christmas(and I see they've lifted the amount of entries which is just fabby!), Everybody Art Gingerbread Time, Charisma Cardz One for the Girls and Anything challenge which is 'Anything'. There's another post straight after.

9 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous cards Ruby.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Oh my what a yummy gingerbread girl!! I so love this card!! :)

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. It's definitely 'one for the girls'! Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Lynne said...

Lovely card that ribbon is gorgeous and the gingerbread girl is very cute.Thanks for joining us over at Anything Goes this week. Love Lynne xx

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Such a sweet card - your gingerbread man looks good enough to eat! Love the ribbon and that cute little tag.
Thanks for joining in our Untraditional Christmas challenge at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

Anne said...

Stunning card Ruby, that wee gingerbread man is cute as a button.
Thanks for playing along with TPC this week and good luck
Anne x

Alex said...

nice card!
thanks for playing along at EAC
Hugs, Alex

sue said...

a great card love the ribbon thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Gez Butterworth said...

Mmm scrummy card. :) Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week. Hope to see you again soon.xx