Tuesday 28 December 2010

One for LOTV. Wow, it's nearly the New Year Bloggers and what a fun way to celebrate than with this cute image of Thomas with champagne from Lili of the Valley stamps and using their sketch, coloured with koh-i-noors with addition of Glamour Dust, papers from The Creative Cottage d/load freebie kit, round sentiment from Studio G mini stamps, added a single flower ...handmade by me! It's a simple card, not too overpowering with embellishments I'm afraid.

Other challenges entered are CRAFT New Year, The Pixie Cottage (gone with party celebrations), as is Totally Papercrafts, MAWTT is Anything but a christmas card, Incy Wincy is Distressing (around the main image), and Crazy # is Punch it (my single flower is made from a mini heart punch) and I've used my Baby Face Dies in the Cuttlebug for the two strips on sketch and also the round tag. Until my next creation, bye and thanks so much for visiting.

13 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Ruby, Ahhh what a sweet wee image its so cute. Thanks for joining in on MAWTT this week and hope you have a great 2011!
Hazelxox

Anonymous said...

Oh my Ruby!! This is so so sweet!! I LOVE it!! The colors are so soft and pretty!! What a sweet image too!! TFS! HUGS

Sadilla said...

hi
your card is very beautiful, and I like so much the image you picked... thaks for playing at The Pixie Cottage
hugs
sadia

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Ruby,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lisa Jane said...

what a sweet little image - love the papers
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
Lisa ;)

Mina said...

fabulous image for a new year card Ruby...what a gorgeous card...I hope you and your family had a fantastic Christmas
Mina xxx

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Ruby, what a lovely New Year card. Such a sweet image and I love your papers. Thank you for joining us at The Pixie Cottage over this festive period.
Hugs Suzi x

Linda . J said...

Beautifull card Ruby and the image is sos so cute,love the distressing you did. Thank you for joining us over at Incy Wincy this week.

Hugs Linda

Heather "Hev" said...

I love this it is awesome :)

Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy this week .
Hope to see you again

Heather my blog Vanilla Hevn
And the DT
Happy New Year :)

artish said...

very sweet! love the colors. thank you for sharing at the pixie cottage!

Nanda said...

Very sweet card, I like the image you used. Thank you for joing The Pixie Cottage Challenge. I wish you a happy and creative new year.

WeirdCat said...

Such a cute card, love the image, thank you for taking part in The Crazy Challenge this week
Ruth x

Anne said...

smashing card Ruby, gorgeous image and great colour work
Thanks for playing along woth TPC this week
Anne x