Sunday 25 October 2009

A Spoonfull of Sugar #74 is a sketch. I've also teamed it up with Cute Card Thursday #83 'Candy Corns' i think anything candy related will do as you can see I've gone with the old cupcakes perfect for the young and old (those of us who can't part with sugar). This stamp set is from Simon Says Stamps and I've used it so much on my cards. Handcut template shape, stripey paper is from Kaboodle Doodles 'All Star' kit, sentiment on the computer 'Rickles' font. This card calls for a new challenge too Cooking it up with Katie. They're on a recipe which is to use something you might cook, buttons and add a little to the inside... well I was a little stuck as I don't do insides...but i did try.

Text and stamp from Simon Says Stamp 'Savour Cupcake' set.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Ruby,
That card is so sweet!
You did perfect on the challenge and the inside addition of another cupcake was wonderful!
Thanks for Cooking It Up With Katie!

cats whiskers said...

Hi Ruby this is an great card made me hungry
Hugs Jacqui x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Ruby, very sweet!
Clairex

Momgen said...

Yes it is a sweet card. Pretty also and make me think of eating...

Momgen

Annie said...

such a delicious looking cup cake! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x