Thursday 8 October 2009

Hi again, my second post for today and this card is for a new challenge I found called Allsorts #21 and the theme is 'Kraft' and I think it means use a certain type of card which I've seen being used on cards lately. Well, you know what I've done, used an old large Manilla envelope and recycled! I have however used the inside as it gave a much better look...download paper from Pink Petticoat 'Sweet Sundaes' kit and you get a second entry if you use any PP paper. So the sketch followed is Kaboodle Doodles #15 and i like how it works with this new challenge so I'm happy...image is coloured with Koh-i-Noor pencils and blended with odourless mineral spirit, pink card and lace from stash and pink Zooms from Toodles and Binks. White Sakura pen for doodling and glam dust added for sweetness!

6 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

fabulous card,
love that cupcake,
Thanks for joining in at Kaboodles,
Hugs
Angie

mudmaven said...

So cute - love that image - makes me hungry! Thanks for playing our Kaboodle Doodle sketch challenge. ~chris

brenda said...

Hi there

Loveley card and use of the theme.

Thank you for joning us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Michele Roos said...

Such a fabulous card Ruby, love the colours you've used. Hugs Michele x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Ruby

Love your card and fantastic recycling,

thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Unknown said...

Brilliant card and the glamour dust finishes it off nicely. Thanks for taking part in the Kaboodle challenge.